NERVA Developer Guide
If you've never tried programming before, would you like to get your feet wet and start looking at code? If you're a pro, would you like to help Nerva develop new things? Here is how you can get started:
- Find the project you'd like to contribute to in Nerva Repository
- Go to that project and press "Fork" in the top right. This will create your own copy of the project.
- Once you're on your own copy of the project, create a branch for specific changes you'd like to make.
- Use your favorite code editor or you can try Visual Studio Code to check out your project, switch to the branch you just crated and start coding.
- Once you're done, push your changes back to your brach of the project.
- Go back to original Nerva project that you forked, click "Pull requests" and create new pull request linking your branch to original Nerva repository.
- Finally, let us know on Discord so somebody can review your changes and merge it to Nerva project.